Sunday, May 4, 2014

First Order with iherb.com from Singapore Review - Part 2

This Part 2 of the review of my first shipment from iherb.com to Singapore. I ordered from iherb.com on 27 April and shortly the next day 28-Apr-2014 07:42, the product was dispatched from their warehouse and a tracking code was send to my email address. Initially, I thought using Singpost as a shipping option for iherb will not have any tracking code but I was wrong. Singpost option do provide a shipping code.

The shipping code is from http://customer.cjgls-asia.com/

On 2 May, I checked the tracking code and I have a shocked. My first shippment from iherb.com to Singapore using Singpost is marked as Delivery Failed/No such person/name on 02-May-2014 20:34. I doubled checked the delivery address and it is correct. And I am sure on 02-May-2014 20:34, there is someone at home to received the iherb parcel. I was starting to get worried and was wondering if iherb.com is a scam!

I get the tracking code(HAWB No.) iherb emailed me and checked it on Singpost website
http://www.speedpost.com.sg/index.php?quickTool=TrackItem

But I still get the same Failed Delivery/No such addressee or company status. Luckily, there is a contact information on the Singpost site.

Customer Care

    Tel: 1800 222 5777 (for Singapore use only)
         (+65) 6222 5777 (when calling from outside Singapore)

    Operating Hours
    Mon - Fri : 8 am - 8 pm
    Sat : 8 am - 4 pm
    (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays)

Since they are already closed for the day, I have but no choice to call Singpost the next day (3 May) early in the morning at 820am. There wasn't long waiting time and I get thru the line within minutes. The Singpost customer service officer confirmed again my address and contact number and say that they will redeliver the iherb parcel to me.


Finally the parcel from iherb arrived at my place at 03-May-2014 12:26. Less than a week since I ordered from iherb.com using Singpost as a shipping option. Pretty fast and I am very satisfied with the purchase from iherb. I will talk more about what inside the parcel in Part 3 again  as it is now late. Need to rest.

If you urgently need to order from iHerb, you can use this iHerb discount code MRV946 on your checkout. As a new customer, you can get $10 discount if you order over US$40 using the iHerb code  MRV946.